Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life Update.

Tomorrow is going back to school like weekdays again,I spent the entire day learning database+php(Somekind of rocket language) at school.None the less,never regret for spending off my day there,learnt many of things despite I was initially stucked there.

Photobucket
Huan Ling was briefing the concept of normalization and the usage of 'keys'.While I was chosen the wrong place to sit beside Kelvin as he was being too overwhelmed to learn and was doing with his own method.OMG I was then finally chosen to change my place to the middle lane.

Photobucket
See,he was then started typing even though Huan Ling and Qian Feng were not yet finished their introduction.In this case,making me gone mad,when looking on his rocket languages and literally gone mad.HAHA

And me,I had practiced once again with the exercises at home.Now I have only barely digested the materials taught by them.

Tomorrow going back to school,I hate waking up early every morning.*Sigh*#$%^&*

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by