Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Big Surprise in My Garden!














[Taken with my A590IS] Today morning when walking out the house saw this. Holy Shit! What is this? [I asked my self]

How come the Bees chosen my house as their Base?

Another News
Our Studio has recently got a new member called"Joel".He's my senior actually,perhaps he will contributes more articles for our studio.Hehe,Its a Good News for our Studio too!

UPDATED:Other Expression
This week was a bad week,had a fever and many of others confused things happened as i posted on my blog before.Next week,bunch of exams will be coming to me also,Sejarah,Maths,BM,and Geographic.Maybe I should more seldom online liao.

Next time i wish to post an article about my favourite racing PC game as Im a Mad Racer.Haha..So stay tuned!


0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by