Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, July 13, 2008

PC Racing Game Experiences

This article I'm going to talk about PC Racing game.Seems Im a Mad Racer,so Im quite knowledgeable in the Racing Game Industry.


My first Racing Game that Inspired my gaming addiction was Vrally3.Its a Rally Game which is a Hot title that time.Featuring Peugeot 206,Mitsubishi Lancer First Gen,Subaru Imprezza which deserves a must for Rally Superstars.

Still remembered my childhood moment,was using Intel Pentium 4 1.8Ghz plus an integrated graphics "Intel Extreme Graphics" to play that game.Althought the graphics alike cartoon,but its enough to satisfy my gaming lust.






In early 2004 yr,I used to exposed to Urban Racing.Which people like to call"Illegal Race".Most of the games like Burnout,Juices those which actually burns up my Gaming Desires to the Eye Candies of Gaming Graphics.But unfortunately that time,Im still using the Onboard Crap PC.So these games might be a uncomfortable gameplay for me.But I still managed to finish the NFS Underground Career with my classic PC.





















U
ntill the Q2 of 2005,I have an IT revolution which meaning a big changes in My PC and Internet connection from Telephony Internet Dial to a DSL line.Seems promising,My Addiction to Racing Game reached the peak because I have a new discrete graphics card Radeon 9550 which provides an essential clarity for that time's classic game.Playing NFS Underground 2 which the first whom features FREE ROAM style gameplay.

Since that time,My impression for EA Electronics Inc is great.So everytime EA released a new title,I"ll be the first one who going to grab the copy of that.After that,NFS Most Wanted was released,Its the second game who based on Cops Chasing story besides the NFS Pursuit version.My favourite car in that game is BMW GTR which is the Car entitled for the NFS Most Wanted Theme and Wallpaper.



Q4 of 2005,NFS Carbon was released.The first NFS titles,which features new Drift,Canyon gameplay.And since that time,the game requirement had increased due to the new gameplay.So making my 1+yr PC needs an upgrade for it.

And that time is my PC's virgin broke because i did some overclocking on my graphics card due to the game's high requirement[For that time].





Q4 of 2007,NFS Prostreet finally been unveiled.EA Games claimed that it was the Best Graphics Redefined game they ever done.Im not sure that time,that game features DX10 support anot,Seems like yes but not sure.Again....and again..my little Pc suffers lags due to single core processor which cant able to handles so many of AI players in that game.So until the half of the career,I retired already.






Until today,i had step down from EA Games Fans community.I decided to play back CodeMaster's production-GRID RaceDriver.Fortunately i had upgraded my Graphics card to Nvidia 7300GT DDR3 which gives back some ample muscle for gaming.












GRID
The best racing game i ever played,Superb Physics effects and Dynamics Lighting effects.These reason which addicts me.Fortunately again,my single core AMD64 2800+ performs smoothly with my card even in many AI racers @800x600 Medium settings @2xAA.The visual effects really attracts me,but The AI strength are also insane which takes me half day to complete a session.


Besides that,I played TestDrive Unlimited also.The unique part of this game is a HUGE free roam world for gamers who likes to play online and interact with friends via Gamespy.The game graphics also consider awesome which is my choice also.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by