Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Designed Dialogs.

























I was just bored,so did some photoshop works with them.Left is my teddy which I give some snow-like effects for it.Looks like an angel bear right?Hehe While,the white rabbit which taken when I was rushing on my exam studies.

Cool huh?Imagine those nearby things are able to talk!What would you do with them?For me I"ll ask them to work as my assistant in handling my torrent downloads,helping me to posts articles and etc.Wouldn't it be great as they dont require foods and waters and so cute as you can hug them into sleep.Perhaps I can shake my leg and be a real Boss in the home alrdy,Haha!

Imagine your favorite desktop cute girl talks to you and inviting you out for a date?Isn't it sweets?Hehe..

So how's my photoshop imagination?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

SkyChin said...

Oh thanks,just bored and made these things.

Anonymous said...

that bunny so cute you go and put 'wtf'...lol

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by