Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, July 4, 2008

Tulip Friday..~ ~













Today morning was a cold weather,after handed in my monthly school fees I go back to my sit to have a nap.Hehe,then 7.40 after is Science Period.But our Science seems not healthy,she have a rest on the stage.But i guess she was pretending that she's okay but obviously she is not feeling
well actually. Its a rainy and cold morning,everyone desires a sleep too.=D


During The Recess period,i ate "Dai Chao"+Fry Egg for my energy recharge after 3 periods of classes which is really debilitate my physical energy retention.

After that went back to class,and had 2 periods of English classes.Our English Teacher[Jane Loh] which had leave us away for 3 months changed to be a more kind I think.Althought her behaviour are still as "Re Diao" as last time,but she's less to scold people at class .Maybe its becuz of her 3 months "vacation" to somewhere which she dont willing to share with us about her "vacation" actually.


After finish classes,its society time!Today our society had invited the Malaysia's Blogging Society which formed a seminar for us at the small lecture hall.But unfortunately people who come majority are our society's members due to today is our society period.Other non members which are not more than 5 peoples i think.


However,we received a small sticker as souvenir.It looks cute and I stick at the back of my phone cover.Looks cool huh?

Conclusion for this seminar,i had learn the way to interact and some writing skill in that seminar.They looks professional too!=D

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by