Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, July 18, 2008

Defeated

Today we lose in our Computer Knowledge competition.Once again,sorry to my teamate Joel,my fault actually.I shouldn't bet massively with them,if not we will not lose likely.

My feelings
From the highest score dropped to the lowest,Suddenly I felt shocked when it happened.Maybe the game's playing ways doesn't side to us.Although was saying Its okay,but my mind are still remains the"Geram" and wasted feeling.Maybe this is normal reaction for a normal EQ people?Perhaps so..

Thanks to Supporter
Anyway,we used to lose in this competition,but fortunately we did not lose the respect and the certification from the audience.I felt grateful that we realize that many of audience are cheering and supporting us even we're in dangerous in betting almost 3 times when the score comes to zero.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by