Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, July 11, 2008

Destiny

Diabetic Life's

What's so important for a Diabetic?Not face & honour anymore.It's Blood Sugar level.But sometimes,things wouldn't just same as you wish too.To maintain our lifestyle.We"ll need a massive $ to sustain,thats our constrain.For the past 90n,people usually suffered from diabetic miletus and deserves a shorter life because they didnt have a chance to measure and inject insulin.Untill now,people who unveils the insulin pen gives a great asist for diabetic in managing their life,but there's still a percentage of complication also.

Unfortunately,my blood sugar level is not as decent as doctor wishes to.So Prof Wu[The doctor] showed me another solution which called"Insulin Pump".

Its pretty expensive!Gorgeous!Rm15k+Every month high costs.My family cant afford for it. However,she warned me about the serious of constipation which will bring Blinds,Kidneys Failure,Heart Deseases and others as my control is not seems promising.I realized that the World Reality,the rich ones will gets a longer life,yet for the normal or the poor ones?These explained why someone with a great insulin gadget would gain an essential control,while people who using ordinary ways are harder.

My Sorrow Voices
















[Left side is the Insulin Pump,Right side is the Needles Pen]

At the Clinic,I saw many of patients there,they're also have the same probelm as mine[Diabetic].Some of rich ones's daughter would have an insulin pump,obviously some of poor one which just using ordinary needles like me to inject.Apparently,those who rich are english educated,and most of poorer are malay and indians.So our diabetis destiny is,the one with poorer care,the faster it suffers for complications.We cannot cry,we need the determination to live on!

So thats why,I swear to work hard to be a success in future.That's the only way and Urge to change my destiny.

Updated:

2 Boxes of Glucose stripes will costs you a Rm192 bang almost monthly.So Isn't is high cost?

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by