Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back to Work and Studies!

Photobucket
Christmas and New Year celebrations were fucking over,it's time to get back myself to the working/studying mode already man.

5th is going back to study soon,today I went back to Chong Hwa as the invitation of Yimin regards of a very lamefull exhibition?Actually I feel cheated of getting back to school which only acted as a guess which, in order to occupy some seats of the hall.Wtf?Damn..you thought who am I?...Ok la..forget about that..I'd forgiven all already.By the way,please dont foul me out once again ok?

Basically I saw many of form1 students had their orientation classes and going back to home while I'm heading in to the school gate which is their opposite directions.The classes and school's facilities are well renovated and ready to use,thus I took a glimpse when exploring the whole school while waiting my dad to fetch me back after the lamefull exhibition.

Well for my career,I'll be started to write articles as usual since theseday being abit lazy of doing posts.Hehe...so now I've been thinking for ideas and things to write then.

For the readers I think you guys would have the same story and dilemma as mine,well you know......we would have to wake early everyday afterthat and meanwhile which meaning that the time of playing will be much less than usual holidays.

In this regards,wishing you guys have a Great Courages and Be Safe in the upcoming busy days I guess.

Photo credited to Joeks

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by