Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, January 25, 2009

My loot for CNY! 1Terabyte..Isn't it's huge?

Since last year the day I bought my new pc,I'd been yelling on my dad for a new HDD instead of the IDE 80GB one.You know,a new setup without a new HDD is just imperfect enough,all my favourite games and movies were unable to keep long due to the lack of space.Now,I would say I'm lazy in deleting files when provided with a new 1TB of room space.

Here's my interaction with the new and old HDDs as well.They and I expressed our VOICES through there!
Photobucket
[Enlarge to see]


Imagine your palm granting on a weighty steel despite you could not eat that!What should I call this?No matter how great or awesome is your pc,without an appropriate massive storage,It'll just be a little strenghthless hunk.It's a Gem of Powerhouse!Everything is Inside!When It Crashes,Your're ruined too!=)
Photobucket


Eco Friendly HDD:WD has reduced power consumption by up to 40 percent compared to standard desktop drives with the combination of WD's IntelliSeek™, NoTouch™, and IntelliPower™ technologies.Which was especially welcomed for such heavy user like me thus could downloading"legal" stuffs and playing games throughout the day.
Photobucket


RM365 as my CNY loot,isn't it's just a priceless reward?XD
Photobucket

3 comments:

風与霧 said...

1024kb*1024*1024*1024=1Tb

How many zeroes are there @@
Ahh!!! wat a huge space HDD!!!
How much does it cost? I wish i could change my current 80GB HDD, but no money.. after bought the LCD and GC T-T

SkyChin said...

Haha,CNY has not yet come in officially.You may have the $ after CNY!

SkyChin said...

"* According to the SI standard usage, a terabyte (TB) contains 1,000,000,000,000 bytes = 10004 or 1012 bytes.
* According to binary arithmetic, a terabyte contains 1,099,511,627,776 bytes = 10244 or 240 bytes. Ambiguity can be avoided by using the term "tebibyte" when the binary meaning is intended."From wikipedia

Now is totally alternate situation like last time,which dilemma in storing files lol.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by