Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, January 18, 2009

My 1st time in taking part of Photography!

Yesterday was 新春描绘,our school photography society had organized an event themed "The scenery of CNY".Early was really not TOO interested in that,but that day I met Joel at the canteen right after ate and when I was heading back to my class.Joel asked me regards of the competition,

Joel:You got taken part in the Photography Competition?
Me:What's that?And what competition?
Joel:[After a bunch of description regards of that..]
Me:I"ll consider it!

Who knows?The next recess time,I rushed to the counter and registered myself into the competition.

That day,I went to snap along with Joel with his tripod.Really,without the tripod I think I would not get to take great shots either.Thanks to Joel for his tripod and motivations for me!Despite seing their own society's members are also participating this event with huge DSLRs,but I still brave up myself to take part.Hehe

Here's some shots I chosen to be best of the best that day,hence I submitted these to the counter alrdy.Readers,kindly comment about the pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Final words,dont ever under estimate my A590IS.Without DSLRs,I'm able to make the same effects too.But perhaps with more courage only,with an ordinary camera yet throughputing extraordinary pictures!It's crisp and vibrant!

I love my Camera,I blog with Passions,I blog with A590IS!=)

4 comments:

Da Chuan said...

lol..win le prize remember belanja makan oo xD

SkyChin said...

Haha,sure!If I win la.=)

Jiajia. said...

very nice : D

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures...

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by