Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Opening of a new journey,my school life!

You know...school life which is known as your second life tough if you're a student.As usual,everyone would get busy in literally each time when it comes to the opening of studying fever!

Thesedays,besides settling the school,books,additional fees.We met up with our subjects teacher in our very first lessons today,I was impressed with Ms.Tania which is my english subject teacher.She's a mixed blooded chinese and british.Somewhat,her accent and english is just freaking distinctive!I think I would admire her someday perhaps.Other teachers like Computer,Chinese,Additional Maths are not too suprisingly impressed me.Apparently,our computer subject teacher is really a damn noob in hardware studies as well as HTML's[Our main course of this year] ones.So I was wondering how could she got eligible in teaching me man!Comon...This is really what we call unqualified..==

Photobucket]
My new books which had coincided a part of the working desk.

Also a bad news to everyone in ChongHwa,our class schedule has been added with an extra 5mins more.Which is,our finishing school period will be 3.15 respectively.Oh fuck!Hong Cheng!!!How could you do that?More sadly,my old books have unable to sold off not even one due to the fucking school which conducted a new policies regards of ordering books.Thus,students have to place their books order before open school.So how can I manage to sell it before the opening of school?Right?*Sigh*

Whose fault here?School.

Conclusion,
Every glorious victory will actually begin with some great kick-starts,here I will be starting to get through into a new environment no matter in studies as well as in society.This year,which is my turn to take over Pok's place is actually not easy.I've done some tutorials regards of the society's class and handed up to the teacher.So within that,I realized that in taking over the responsibles are really not easy at all.Besides concerning the society's existing plans,I got to work it out for the new ideas as well.

Nevertheless,I would be optimistic in taking these challenges along with my studies.Definitely,working beneath passions are always better than working beneath constrains,I'm very sure that I'm the one whom working under Passions!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by