Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, January 16, 2009

Disaster sometimes are meant to be Awesome!

Photobucket

Yesterday was a pretty bad day,I accidentally deleted my whole public HTML directory.Oh fuck!How could I do this?Actually yesterday I wish to create a subdomain for my friend-Chin Yen,then that time which unexplainable I was pretty lazy to upload and use the 1-click installer to install wordpress.Who knows after that,the setup prompted me that there's some files are existed inside the new dir.

Then I use the cpanel to proceed into the directory,initially I was pretty sure that I'd selected the right files.Thus,I clicked select all then press delete.What was really fucked up me is,I 'd selected all files[Yes..I had selected all the files]..but not inside the new dir yet is the WHOLE DIRECTORY!Oh noo!!I totally pissed off man..whole night cannot sleep.

The next day,I was freaking run out of concentration in class because you know..there something SERIOUS had happened to me.How could you concentrate when faced these kind of..DISASTER?Imagine your working studio has ruined by urself with juz a single click and the"select all" option.

Right after reach home,I rushed infront of the pc and started to workout for the new site.Yupe.NewSite...Not easy huh?Imagine a bowl of soup has totalled infront of urs,and now u gonna make a new one.[Haha..I know I'm pretty imaginative!].

From uploading the authoring software to addressing the spacing bugs problem which I had asked throughout the whole LYN forum.But not returning with appropiate answer,I then google up myself.Finally,I manage to found a solution which is doing a little tweaks inside the site's CSS sheet.

Well..Welll..Well...Well[It's Pretty well!]What amazed me is,this one is far better than the previous one!!!!I satisfied with it,could be this incident had be motivation whom induce me to form a hectic revolution in such of short time?Frankly,I never tried to renovate a site in such short time.It's a breakthrough for me!XD

Here's a phylosophy I got in these 2 days is,Nightmares sometimes would makes someone steps exceeds their own limits!I sensed this way of Inducement!Or else I"ll be abound by my strong daily procrastination..Or else..You would not see the new SkyChinStudio instead of the V2.2 Beta.Haha..GoodDay my readers and sorry for the late posts!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by